• See our media kit for questions regarding print and/or online advertising.
WEBSITE QUESTIONS & LOG-IN ISSUES
• Questions about using our website: National Review Online.
SUBSCRIPTION QUESTIONS & LOG-IN ISSUES
• Questions about your subscription: National Review or NR / Digital
• Renew Subscription: National Review or NR / Digital.
• Pay the invoice you received in the mail online.
• Change Address: National Review or NR / Digital
• Account Status: National Review.
• Pitch an article to National Review or NRO. We ask that you send only a query, written in the text of the e-mail ó no attachments or full articles, please. We will reply within ten business days if we are interested; if we are not interested, you will not hear from us. We regret that we cannot reply to all pitches, but the volume of submissions we receive permits of no alternative.
• Submit a letter to the editor. (If you are using a web-based email program like Gmail or Yahoo mail, copy and paste this address into the address bar of your message: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• To request permission to reprint an article, please email Lucy Zepeda.
• Report a technical problem. (Please provide as much technical information as you can (browser type, operating system, cable/DSL/dial-up).
• E-Mail NR / Digital Customer Service
215 Lexington Avenue
New York, New York 10016
• NR Print Subscriber Customer Service — 386-246-0118
• NR / Digital Subscriber Customer Service — 212-849-2830
• National Review — 212-679-7330